February 16, 2008
On Thursday night I walked into a house and fell in love.
Today, we looked at it for the second time and put an offer in immediately after. We knew we were up against one other offer. We heard from the sellers agent that ours is the better offer and are anxiously waiting to hear back from the seller.
If I was in New Orleans testing for my Shodan, I wouldn’t have seen this house because I would have been traveling or getting ready to travel. The other people would have this house and we would have missed out.
Maybe this is the reason.
Maybe we’re supposed to have this house.
Please keep your fingers crossed for us.